Putting aside culinary disappointments, we’ve already swooned to London in the summer, catching glimpses in shop windows, light refracted over rooftops: signs of more good things to come. Early morning tomorrow to pick up our class from Heathrow….
From June 20th to July 9th, 2010, this blog will follow the adventures of a University of Maryland study-abroad class in London, England. We will be participating in both the London Pride Festival and the London Literature Festival, meeting with local scholars, gallery directors, and writers, and attending theatrical, musical, and literary events. Follow along with us!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Tamarind
Putting aside culinary disappointments, we’ve already swooned to London in the summer, catching glimpses in shop windows, light refracted over rooftops: signs of more good things to come. Early morning tomorrow to pick up our class from Heathrow….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
try this place: http://www.tayyabs.co.uk/
ReplyDeletexxh
I can't personally vouch for anything on this list, but I thought I'd pass it along . . .
ReplyDeletehttp://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/jun/20/best-restaurants-summer-britain
Hope you and your students have an amazing time in the UK - I look forward to reading all about it!