From June 20th to July 9th, 2010, this blog will follow the adventures of a University of Maryland study-abroad class in London, England. We will be participating in both the London Pride Festival and the London Literature Festival, meeting with local scholars, gallery directors, and writers, and attending theatrical, musical, and literary events. Follow along with us!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Hampstead
Some photos for your viewing pleasure, sans insightful commentary. Roxie, this terrier is for you (seen romping about Hampstead Heath).
In the backyard of the Sigmund Freud house.
And finally, a video -- somewhat abbreviated -- from London Pride!
How good of you to think of me as you travel the globe with your band of happy Turtles, Prof. Rudy. And how pleased I am to see that what's left of the empire is being so ably guarded by a noble and sturdy-looking terrier. We excel, as you well know, at security, so I am confident that England will be safe for you and yours. Carry on, please.
How good of you to think of me as you travel the globe with your band of happy Turtles, Prof. Rudy. And how pleased I am to see that what's left of the empire is being so ably guarded by a noble and sturdy-looking terrier. We excel, as you well know, at security, so I am confident that England will be safe for you and yours. Carry on, please.
ReplyDelete